Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenges

Hi guys, I am looking to do more challenges but my steps are at less than 10k, if you are looking to get up to 10k per day, add me as a friend so we can challenge each other.

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Hi @vrgal 

I just sent you a friend request. I would love to challenge each other to get more steps in each day!

Best Answer

Hi @cathm, I cant wait for the challenges.  I need to get my steps up and I used to enjoy challenges each week so if you start a challenge i would love an invite.  The more the better, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @vrgal 

I invited you you to a bunch of different challenges 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

If anyone else wants to be part of the challenges with us, please let me know 🙂 

Best Answer

Could you please add me to the challenges? Thank you!

Best Answer

Of course, @Shellilyn 

I just sent you a friend request 🙂 

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are welcome, @Shellilyn 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wouldn't mind being added to challenges, it'll make it more fun for me to walk etc 🙂

Best Answer

Will do, @Smudgers- 

Best Answer

Anyone else want to join us for Challenges? Please let me know 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd love to be added to some challenges. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @NewAlvin 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi cath

I'd love you join any challenges as it gets pretty lonely doing this all by myself lol.

Cheers

Best Answer

Please add me to the challenge as well.  It is really hard to stay with it when there is no one to encourage you at home.

Best Answer

Hi @SteveSB 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @kaynelvb 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any one else interested in being part of some challenges (daily, weekly, weekend...)? If so, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @vrgal! I'd love to be added to the challenges! I enjoy helping motivate others and I sure could use some positive encouragement myself, as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes