Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 exercise activity not tracking

Sport and aerobic exercise not tracking.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey Mary Ann, I also have a charge 2, I've been following a fitness routine for about 2 months. I have mainly walked and log my food. I started slow until I built up my endurance. My steps would track but no exercises. Now I'm able to walk faster and longer and an exercise column appeared on my dashboard. I think it started tracking my walking as exercising when I was able to get my heart rate up and get in the fat burning range. It's the only thing I can see that would have an effect. Take care.

Hey Mary Ann, After thinking about the charge 2 tracking exercise and why mine did, I went to my profile and clicked on settings. You can turn on auto exercise recognition. It also has a time setting. I have to do 15 minutes of constant exercise in order for the charge 2 to track. You can set the time as low as 10 min. and it goes up from there. 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Hi @maryannrowan2 @Drumbob, welcome to our Fitbit forums. I'd like to share this help article, which explains how your Fitbit devices track your exercises.

I'll be around in case the issue persists.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Thank you, really helpful!
Best Answer

You are very welcome @Drumbob! We're glad we could help.

Don't hesitate to get back whenever you need more assistance.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes