Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing in on 50,000,000 steps!

I'm averaging about 15000 steps a day at the moment, so calculated that in about 14 days I will have hit a huge milestone for me .. 50,000,000 steps. I have already done the circumference of the earth!

My quest for improving my fitness started with a fitbit back in January of 2015. Must have been too much Xmas cheer that got me to start walking and getting fit.

Yes, I know that steps aren't exact, and certainly I cycle as well which throws these calculations out, but I am pretty chuffed with that achievement (even though Fitbit won't recognise it with a badge!! lol 🤣)

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @philmart 

That is a wonderful milestone that you almost have! Congrats! 🎉

If Fitbit ever comes up with a new badge that covers your achievement, I believe you will be awarded that retrospectively. 🥇

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

Hi @philmart. It's good to see you participating in the community, and sharing with us this incredible feat.

I'm sure your record and experience is going to motivate people with similar expectations. I'm one of them. 

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thanks again for that and congratulations!

Best Answer

Wow! That's amazing, well done! I agree it would be great if Fitbit did more badges for achievements great and small. Fantastic effort!

Best Answer