Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compression Tights(Recovery)

Hey, I’m hoping that someone can give me some advice on if they use Recovery compression tights to speed up recovery, I’m wondering which ones are recommended etc, any advice is taken on board. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Recovery from what kind of physical effort? Without knowing more, I would say that generally speaking sleep and good nutrition matter more than compression tights for recovery. If we are talking about muscle soreness, it tends to disappear once you get used to the stimulus: you will get sore the first few times when doing something new and disruptive, but if you continue to do the same activity on a regular basis, your body adapts to it and the soreness is no longer crazy.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Recovery from running/training legs at the gym, i used to have a pair of Skins RY400 and they were good to cut down the recovery time which would help me do more over a period of time, im aware if you do it more frequent your body will get used to it. but in the gym you are always adding weights etc.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your training program is properly structured, you should have enough resting days between workouts. You cannot have both hard cardio sessions involving legs (e.g. HIIT workouts with sprints) and hard resistance training for legs (e.g. squats, leg press) everyday. And resistance training isn’t about always adding weight: it’s about presenting an overload over time. This can be done by adding weight, but also adding reps and sets.

If you believe compression tights will help speed up the recovery process, then I guess it doesn’t matter which exact type/model you use. There can’t be that many different ways to compress.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer