Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Low Readiness

ANSWERED

I only started wearing a FItbit Charge 5 just last Thursday and I'm new to this so I would appreciate some input. My daily exercise is usually just taking a power walk for half hour to an hour every day. However, ever since Sunday, Fitbit has been giving me a Readiness Score of 1 and telling me to relax. That's three days in a row of telling me to relax. Personally I feel fine and ready to keep walking every day, but maybe Fitbit knows something I don't.

So I guess the question is, should I just keep walking and ignore the Readiness Score?

EDIT: Reading around, I think I found a way around this. I'm going to double the Active Zone Minutes goals from the 22 minute default to 40 minutes. Maybe that'll make Fitbit realize I can take more than just a bit of walking each day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Shiakou the Readiness Score needs at least 14 days of data to be calibrated. You've only been using your Charge 5 for a few days, so your score is still being calibrated. After you have worn you Charge 5 for 2 weeks, your Readiness Score will be more meaningful. In the meantime, I would recommend that you exercise as you normally would. That will lead to a more accurate Readiness Score at the end of the 2-week calibration period. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Shiakou the Readiness Score needs at least 14 days of data to be calibrated. You've only been using your Charge 5 for a few days, so your score is still being calibrated. After you have worn you Charge 5 for 2 weeks, your Readiness Score will be more meaningful. In the meantime, I would recommend that you exercise as you normally would. That will lead to a more accurate Readiness Score at the end of the 2-week calibration period. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

@Shiakou   The advice given by @alexthecat is correct.  I just want to add that your zone minute goal is for your personal goals and doesn't affect your readiness score.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer