Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact sport

Does anyone know of any 'sports' clips you can get for the fitbit sense. I play rugby but i would still like to try and track my exercise but can't exaclt wear my fitbit on my wrist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @JoC88  using the search perimeter of "sports armband for fitbit sense" there is one on Amazon (click) or you could get one suitable to hold a cell phone that would totally encompass your pebble. Let us know what you get, as it might help others who are in such a sport.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

there are also extenders that you can wear for your ankle - although the HR won't be measured as accurate or at all. you will however get full step count. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Part of the answer will depend on what you wish to track during your games. Is it just steps, or heart rate, too?

Personally, I use another optical heart rate monitor on an armband. It records and stores my data, which I can upload later, but it won't be in fitbit. If desired, I can manually add the activity & stats to fitbit, but without the HR data since fitbit doesn't allow importing TCX/GPX files from other sources.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Simeonovert  which information were you needing? If you need an armband for the Sense, here is one on Amazon (there are many out there) click to see

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes