Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couch 2 5k

I have a Fitbit Versa.  I wanted to do a couch to 5k program.  Can Versa do that?  I have an app on my phone, but it would be great if the Fitbit could handle.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @jgibs

Looks like there is an app for that (at least there is for the Ionic).  Select your Versa under Account in the Fitbit app on your phone, select Apps, and then look for C25K trainer by Zen Labs Fitness under the Health and Fitness category. Download that to your Versa.

I've never used and cannot vouch for it.  So be sure to report back and let us know how you like it.  Hope that helps.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

hey @jgibs if Scott helped answer your question, consider marking his post as a solution so others can benefit from your question and his answer. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I can confirm that yes, there is indeed the possibility of downloading the Zen Labs C25K app to a Versa. I downloaded it to my Versa yesterday. I went outside, selected the C25K app, touched Start for Week 1, Day 1, and during my first run, I got a call on my cell phone. After I finished my call, I checked my Versa, and the app had stopped. I had to push start again, and it started at the beginning. I don't know why it did that since I had not downloaded the C25K app to my android phone. So, yes, you can indeed download the app to your Versa, but it seems pointless if it is going to stop if a phone call happens to come in. Today, I downloaded the app to my phone and had no problem. I don't see what the point of even having the app on the Versa is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes