Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom cues interval plan/schedule?

ANSWERED

Hello.

New user, using pixel 2 watch.

My coach is sending me custom activities with different intervals, something like:

10 minutes recovery, 4x(2 minutes intense, 3 recover) 10 minutes recovery.

Is there a way to program the watch to tell me which interval is when? The alternative is manually tracking the time and doing the math, that's silly when I have so much cpu power on my wrist (And I'd like to auto-lap it to each interval as well...).

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rickendude the Pixel Watch line doesn't support custom intervals. There are third party apps that may be able to do what you're looking for. Tabata Timer is one that I'm familiar with, but I'm sure there are others that are also good. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Rickendude Fitbit paltform has no such feature (and probably won't have). Honestly, you probably should get Garmin for that (structured workouts are one of main features and work excellent).

Best Answer

Thanks. That's disappointing.

Is there a way to manually create laps at least? I couldn't find a way. I am not sure what I did during my walk. I tried looking for a way to add a lap but the only thing I managed to do as to get about 10 minutes missing from my activity... 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rickendude Pixel Watch (probably) has manual laps support. You need to enable it in the Run settings. But if you want to use it to see current lap time (I believe this is the main reason you need it so you know when to hit the next lap) then this feature may not exist on PW2 watch as it doesn't on Sense 2 (has been removed but original Sense has it). All per-lap metrics are gone on Sense 2 (lap pace, lap distance, etc.) but not sure about PW line.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rickendude the Pixel Watch line doesn't support custom intervals. There are third party apps that may be able to do what you're looking for. Tabata Timer is one that I'm familiar with, but I'm sure there are others that are also good. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer