Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance

I’ve used Fitbit for years and the app and I swear I used to see my mileage breakdown. Is there a way to see the time it took you to run each mile? I’ve been running for a few months now and can’t track my progress the way Id like. All that is available is “average pace”

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I use the Walk app on my Fitbit Inspire 3.  I track  it with GPS.  When I check it on  the Fitbit App, it shows my pace in min/mile for each 0.5 mile "lap" at the bottom of the screen,

Best Answer

@s1anda yes. The splits breakdown is missing. Well, Fitbit fixed one thing (duration has seconds now) and another one 🤷

1000014544.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@s1anda in the trackers Run settings turn on laps (it may be different option, depends on device you own). This is annoying. I also remember it used to work without custom lap setting (then it was either by km or mile). I want to see breakdown but don't want to be buzzed with each lap 🤷 There is no other option on my Charge 6.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Triletics ,

I can see my lap breakdown just below where you indicate on your screen shot. I'm on Android and my last run was last week and it definitely shows the per KM lap breakdown. 

BTW, how do you include a screenshot in your posts please? I get told it's not allowed. Maybe the pic is too big 🤔

Anyway, hope you find the data you require!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Goldsgirl your screenshot has a dash symbol in name. You need to rename it to paste it. Weird limitation of forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ah, thanks! I would never have sussed that out!
Best Answer
0 Votes