Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone want to share his intra-day data with other for research purpos

Hi! I'm a university student who is doing my graduation project. And I am now trying to extract data features from my own intra-day data. But I find out that my own data is far from enough for the computer to find the data's pattern. I've searched in Google trying to find some wearable device's databases that are similar to the FERET database in facial recognition area. But found nothing. So I'm looking for community in which people share their own anonymous intra-day (or raw data) with each others that can be used in scientific research. If you are meeting the same problem and want data from others also, please contact me. I can share my data with you or we can build a community for people like us. Or if you are willing to help me by sharing your data, you have to sign up for an fitbit developer api first and then run some small software I've written. Please email me for other details: alandyc1994@gmail.com and I will guide you to do the other things. I promise that your data will only be used in my personal project. P.S.: I'm trying my best to express my problem as a non-native English speaker. If there is something unclear, I will try my best to explain it again.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi I sent you an email. I am interested in joining your study.

Best Answer
0 Votes