Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dog walker Group on the App

I've created a group on the Fitbit App that can bring dog Walkers together, encourage each other and share tips on getting out with our pooches.  It's a closed group, but if anyone wishes to join, you can pm me here and I will invite you.  Let's get moving!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

What a great idea! I would like to join the group. Please send an invite my way!

Best Answer

what a fab idea @Kovarr ! As it gets colder it becomes harder and harder to will myself to walk the dogs. I think secretly they are just as happy as I am to be toasty warm 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

That's an excellent idea @Kovarr! I take my dog for a walk every single day, and I think I could start taking her out twice a day so I can get even more steps! 🐕 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I apologize for the delay, it seems Fitbit doesn't want to let me add people.  I've tried adding people to the group, but it seems I have to have them added to my friend's list first.  So I try to add people as friends, and it just tells me it's failed.  I'm not sure what to do here 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kovarr, can you share a screenshot of the error message you get please? This will help us to determine what is going on.

Thank you for your time! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes