Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't like Hourly Goal by time instead of actual hours

Why is it that we have to set a specific time of the day to hit the hourly goals instead of actual hours.  If I miss a specific hour then my daily goal is off for the day.  I don't like that.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I agree. My "active hour range" varies in a non-standard way. It would be interesting if it just was "always on" and then show which hours (out of 24) that you meet your activity goal.

Best Answer

are you talking about the 250 steps in the hour or your overall step goal? your overall step goal is from midnight to midnight and the 250 is in the hours that you designate for it to count- 8 to 8, 7 to 7- whatever makes sense for your lifestyle. I may have completely missed the point though... so please clarify if I did. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm talking about the hours I set up.  My step goal for 250 steps per hour is set up from 10:00a.m. until 11:00 p.m., making 13 hours of 250 steps.  If I miss 2:00 p.m. then I don't make my 13 hours even if I started at 9:00 a.m. it won't count the 9:00 step of 250.  My Fitbit Zip let me walk anytime of the day to reach 250 steps and didn't limit me to certain hours to make my daily goal.  No big deal, just wanted it to let me decide the hours to make my goal.

Best Answer
0 Votes