Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning that next badge

ANSWERED

Is there way too tell how close you are to earning that next badge?  For example, I have earned the Italy lifetime-distance badge, but how close would I be to the New Zealand badge?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@TheNeilHaley   Your Lifetime and Best Achievements are on your web profile.  Go to your web dashboard and log in with your same username and password.  You can tap/click on your profile picture to see your lifetime stats.  You have a Top Badges tile that on the main dashboard page that will tell you the next available badge.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not quite, what I am looking for.  I know about the fit badges page, but I am looking to see what my miles (as of today) would be.

Italy badge is earned at 736 miles.  New Zealand is earned at 990 miles.  So, where am I right now 800 miles or 850 miles?  Keeping track of it manually seems a waste of time, as it must already be tracked be Fitbit to award the next badge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see... I don't remember Fitbit having a badge progress bar. 

Just keep moving and get the surprise 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheNeilHaley   Your Lifetime and Best Achievements are on your web profile.  Go to your web dashboard and log in with your same username and password.  You can tap/click on your profile picture to see your lifetime stats.  You have a Top Badges tile that on the main dashboard page that will tell you the next available badge.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Thanks, while looking at that, I noticed that if you click on the 'Badges' from your dashboard, you will get a pop-up.  Hover over the badge and you will learn what you need to earn to get that next badge.Screenshot.png

Best Answer

@TheNeilHaley   Thanks for that additional information.  The Top Badge tile has that Quick View option and I forgot about it.  My profile picture is the Pole to Pole badge and I removed that tile from my dashboard.  This question comes up from time to time and I'll remember that to help users in the future.  Thanks again!  😉

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see that this was posted a month ago but are we still able to earn badges? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SavannahS1   Yes, you can still earn daily and lifetime badges.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does that include step badges like the 70k one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SavannahS1 .

Yes, you are still able to earn step badges. 

Happy stepping! 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

@SavannahS1   As a matter of fact, @Heather-S recently earned her Ruby Slippers, the 65k badge.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer