Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really need some fitbit friends.

This probably isn't the place to do it but these challenges are no fun alone. I get 6K steps most days and 10K maybe 3 days a week. I'm trying to get to 10K a day eventually but need friends on here to do these challenges with. Please add my profile! 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Me too! How do I add people? haha, I'm new. 

Best Answer

Same! Sent you a friend request 🙂

Best Answer

Same. I will figure out how to send a friend request.

Best Answer

@ChelsiTeel , are you still looking for some friends to add? Let me know. I don't just want to add for the sake of adding ;-).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you sorted with friend requests too @MamaLlama228 ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to Fitbit in November. I joined a few Fitbit Facebook groups. In Fitbit Friends 2023 (Fitbit 4 Life) I have done a challenge this morning called "Goal Day". Everyone in the challenge try to meet their step goal that they have on their Fitbit. I am also in another challenge that starts next week called "Workweek Hustle". Someone else has set these up. I am also doing a 2 day challenge in Samsung Health Facebook group. Phew. Hope this helps you. If you join a Fitbit Facebook group just post that you are looking for friends and want to do challenges. The best of luck in your journey. Happy stepping. 👣💗

Best Answer

I need some friends too =/ 

I added you @ChelsiTeel 

Best Answer

Feel free to add me. I am happy about new Fitbit friends 😊

Best Answer

If you are still looking for friends to do challenges with, feel free to add me. I get around the same level of steps as you and would love some new friends and challenges to keep me motivated. Thanks!

Best Answer

I've had Fitbit for over 10 years but did not find out about the challenges until this time last year. It makes a world of difference when you actually have fitbit friends to challenge you on steps, distance and activity. 

Best Answer

Sent you a friend request! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sent you a friend request! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I just joined the Fitbit community, looking for some new Fitbit fitness friends, fill free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

When u figure it out please let me know lol ,

I'm not having any luck sending out friend request 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll join your Friend Group, I'm needing support also

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think we have to send a Friend Request...

Best Answer
0 Votes

add me to your group?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just joined the community and i'd also love to join groups for challenges. You can add me in a group. my username is @Teefit

Best Answer

I am 84 and have averaged 10,000 steps a day for several years.  I do not do challenges because I know my comfort zone.  Need a few friends that can be more than a #.  Happy to answer anyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes