Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Details

ANSWERED

I just finished my walk/run on the treadmill. I looked on my fit bit graph & there was the regular red/orange lines, but there was a tiny stretch of blue line in there also. What does the blue line indicate or say?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dclark7 perhaps you mean green, not blue - there are three ranges corresponding to activity level:

red - movement detected, but not enough or not regular enough to be considered active

yellow - moderately active,  above about (an easy) 70 steps/min

green - highly active, more than about 100 steps/min (brisk walk and above, few breaks)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It’s probably an artefact, or a short period of time during which your Fitbit didn’t detect your HR properly. Can you post a snapshot of that graph?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I can't post a pic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dclark7 perhaps you mean green, not blue - there are three ranges corresponding to activity level:

red - movement detected, but not enough or not regular enough to be considered active

yellow - moderately active,  above about (an easy) 70 steps/min

green - highly active, more than about 100 steps/min (brisk walk and above, few breaks)

Best Answer
Hello, I looked for this again & I cannot find it. You could have been right. Thank-you....
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you were likely looking at the heart rate zones graph of your particular activity.  On this graph it will show red for time spent in peak heart rate, orange in cardio zone, and yellow in fat burn zone.  Any time where your heart rate is lower than the fat burn zone is going to be represented by the green/blue colour.  

Best Answer

Ok. That would explain it. Thank-you.....

Best Answer
0 Votes