Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Videos

ANSWERED

How can you access the Discover Exercise videos that are on the app on my phone on my laptop? I don't see that on my dashboard or a place to click on. Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry but they are only available in the app. They are not on the Website Dashboard.

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry but they are only available in the app. They are not on the Website Dashboard.

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

if you see them in the app on your phone, you can access them right there - unless I misunderstood your question.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

The video is hard to see on the phone.  I can download the app on my laptop but the navigation on the laptop app is very different than the phone app.  There is no access to videos on the laptop app.  The FitBit Coach is offered as a video repository but when I download that app, I am unable to login with my FitBit login - it errors out.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The video is hard to see on the phone.  I can download the app on my laptop but the navigation on the laptop app is very different than the phone app.  There is no access to videos on the laptop app.  The FitBit Coach is offered as a video repository but when I download that app, I am unable to login with my FitBit login - it errors out.  

Best Answer
0 Votes