Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Premium

I am sure this has probably been answered.  I just wanted to know about how some of the people here use the premium service?  I am retired athlete living a normal life and no more coaches.  Now I have to do the fitness stuff my self now.  What are some suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

hey there. I don't use premium for the work outs although word on the street is that most are good. I use it to keep track of my readiness score. this score tells me how "ready" my body is to do a workout and some parameters for the workout based on the score such as length and intensity. The score is based on sleep and activity levels over past days. I will say that sometimes I feel OK and it gives me a "low" score and instantly my mind says.. OOOHHH lazy day ahead. Not great- but I usually talk myself out of it and workout any way... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I occasionally use the Premium workouts for cardio. I'm a Spinning instructor and I have a Spin bike in my home gym. I've used Premium stationary bike workouts on days when I'm not feeling inspired to come up with my own ride. Some of them are okay, but there are others that I really don't care for. I've done a few of the running workouts. Same deal... some are good, others aren't what I'm looking for. 

The Premium features that I use most consistently are Readiness, Stress Management, and some of the Mindfulness sessions. I feel that I've benefited from the Mindfulness offerings, in particular. The Readiness and Stress Management scores usually seem to reinforce what I already know. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer