Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features Fitbit should add: Fall Detection ...

• I'm mostly a solo cyclists and would benefit from having fall detection similar to the Apple watch. 
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I think that's a good idea. There is a feature suggestion that proposed this. If you'd like to add your vote you can find it at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Alert-911-in-case-of-falling/idi-p/2962698

The more votes it gets the more likely it is to influence the fitbit development teams.

Best Answer

Welcome to te Community, @Saudaone !

You can use the Features Suggestions forum for that. In fact, there appears to be a recent suggestion labelled "Fallen Detection & Notification App". I don’t know if it’s what you have in mind or not, but you may want to review it and decide whether to vote for it or create a new suggestion. The more support any given suggestion gathers, the more likely it will be considered by Fitbit. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I very much agree we need this especially us older adults. I will switch to Apple watch if they don't get it soon. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the link

Best Answer