Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Stadium Badge

I have never been much on online communities, prefer having my own but any rate here we are and I am grateful. Yesterday I earned my very first Stadium Badge and did 19,405 steps. I got my Surge 8 days ago and have been tracking my food but I take Saturdays off, just love the watch and everything Fitbit. I am looking to network with people who live near me that are into running, walking, hiking, fitbit, health and fitness, vegan food, not having debt, sailing, yachting, exploring, laughing, having fun, and God and Jesus. If you can give any tips on how to meet like minded folks from this community in my area please share, I will try some running groups but many of them run on pavement, I run in the grass and on trails. You guys and gals are just amazing people, and all of you inspire me on a daily basis, thank you for posting and being her!!! Love, joy, and courage always...M

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Grats

I jog on the spot or walk around when we go we go out shopping, in and out, up and down the isles, not been stopped or arrested yet 🙂

Best Answer