Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only Teen on this?

So I have met some encouraging people on here. And I am very pleased with the fitbit community. Mostly I see adults on here and I am only 17. i was wondering if im the only teen on here. Itd be great to compare stats and meet someone of my age that has more in common with me and can also help motivate me. Am i the only teen or is there more of you out here? let me know. and best of luck to you all and your fitness goals.

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

@FatalStephy  You're not the only teen. We even have one girl here who is eleven.

Check out the groups on the forums - click and do a search for "teen" and see what pops up.

How you doing today? Remember to give yourself permission to be human and not perfect. You can do it. You are a special young woman with an amazing future ahead of you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I'm 18

Best Answer

I'm 19!

Best Answer

Haha! I am 19 as well. I was wondering the same thing and its nice to know I am not alone!

Best Answer
I'm 16 so I'm on the young end. (It also seems there are a lot of ladies on here, I almost feel like I'm the only guy....)
Best Answer

Going to 'step on train 3' next year..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/3_train_at_E_180_St.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering the same thing, I thought I was the only teen! I'm 17

Best Answer

@FatalStephy wrote:

So I have met some encouraging people on here. And I am very pleased with the fitbit community. Mostly I see adults on here and I am only 17. i was wondering if im the only teen on here. Itd be great to compare stats and meet someone of my age that has more in common with me and can also help motivate me. Am i the only teen or is there more of you out here? let me know. and best of luck to you all and your fitness goals.

I am not a teen but I know there are teens here.  You can probably find teens in the community activity groups.  I personally think it would be fun to have age groups challenge each other.....

Best Answer

I am 15

Best Answer
0 Votes
So im not the only one 🙂 if you guys want add me. I could deff use some motivation. And i agree there should be age group activities. If you guys are on fiit challenge me there!! 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

im 13 years old, and enjoying my fitbit flex to no end.

Best Answer

I'm not a teen, but I'm only 21. I was wondering if there were any other younger people on here. 😄

Good to know!

Best Answer

i'm young too 😉 haha 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I act like a 16 yr old. Does that count?
Best Answer

hahaha yes it does

Best Answer
0 Votes

G'day. You're not the only one. I'm 15, just got my Charge for Christmas. I'm from Australia.

Best Answer
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing I'm 15 and thought there was barely any other teenagers here
Best Answer

Hi! I'm 13 so I'm on the really yougner side of FitBit. If anyone would like to be friends that would be great! I got my fitbit on Christmas and synced it to my computer yesterday. I live Seattle, Washington. I'm a guy btw if that matters.

Thanks!

Best Answer

yeah I'm 17 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes