Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitStar

ANSWERED

How accurate do you think the calorie burn on these workouts are? I know each person is different so I wasn't sure if it says you burn 143 calories from doing this workout, if I actually did?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I never paid attention to it because a Guy will burn a lot more calories doing the same activity.

I do let it sync to my dashboard though.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I never paid attention to it because a Guy will burn a lot more calories doing the same activity.

I do let it sync to my dashboard though.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's what I thought! That's why I wonder what I actually burn, like if the fit bit adjusts it for what you actually did

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Loryia, 

I feel like it is probably pretty accurate especially because after each exercise it asks how many reps you were able to get through. With that in mind, I believe there is some kind of calculation on the back end which can determine what your calorie burn was. This is only as accurate as the number of reps you are entering though, so being truthful with yourself is the best indicator of how much work you are getting in. I personally love Fitstar and I hope you are enjoying it as well! 

Best Answer

Thank you! I do enjoy fit star, I wish there were some weight workouts as well, but it is a fun app! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes