Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 'Auto Logged' the wrong activity.

ANSWERED

Today I've spent an hour cutting my lawn and my Fitbit (Charge2) has auto logged it as 'Outdoor Bike'

Is there a way of changing the name of the auto logged activity or creating my own custom activity?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@BTM-Stevewrote:

Today I've spent an hour cutting my lawn and my Fitbit (Charge2) has auto logged it as 'Outdoor Bike'

Is there a way of changing the name of the auto logged activity or creating my own custom activity?

Hi @BTM-Steve,

Sure, go to the web dashboard at fitbit.com (Dashboard link). Then Log > Activity. Find the activity in the list. If it has a pencil icon next to it, you can rename it.

Below that, there is a text box where you can create custom activities, that you can use to manually log these kind of things. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi btm steve... I have a surge and had the same thing happen several times, it just makes no sense (using a walk behind mower and generally moving at a decent rate) .  For a time i logged lawn mowing as a hike, which produced a map that was insane and gave me more data about lawn mowing than i wanted to know The final answer for me, because I don't own a bike was to disable outdoor bike . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BTM-Stevewrote:

Hi @BTM-Steve,

Sure, go to the web dashboard at fitbit.com (Dashboard link). Then Log > Activity. Find the activity in the list. If it has a pencil icon next to it, you can rename it.

Below that, there is a text box where you can create custom activities, that you can use to manually log these kind of things. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Thanks 👍

Sent from my Work Phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

hey there @BTM-Steve if Dave's suggestion worked for you, consider marking it a solution so others can find the answer... 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes