Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Friends or Group

Hello! I bought myself a Fitbit for my birthday and would like to make some friends or join a group for encouragement/accountability. I had a Fitbit years ago, but old community contacts seem to have been lost. I am 44 with about 100 pounds to lose, two teenagers, and an office job. I live in Florida but glad we can gain support from anywhere, let me know if you may need the same.

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Sorry, I haven't received anything from you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well I guess I tried.
I did transfer my account over to google fit. Did you?
Best Answer

I sent you a friend request. I think I've sorted it now.

Best Answer

Guys, changing over to a google account hides your steps and replies to posts in fitbit from others. Carla J. I can't see your steps anymore for example and I'm pretty sure others can't as well. 

IMG_20230618_113201.jpg

 -----------

changing to google is not the solution, all it does is it hides your everything from other users.

------------

@SunsetRunner May I ask why you removed me from your friends list? Your behaviour is really rude, it was you who added me from what I know, so just don't lie to people or spam their posts in order to gather people for your groups.

Best Answer

Hi AmandaFL and all those who have responded to your post. I think your goals are fantastic and very much like my own. I'm 46yrs old and working at losing 80 lbs. I have a beautiful 5 year old girl chocolate lab as my only child and who is full of energy, I'm just not living up to my end of the bargain. Hoping to make a few new friends who are looking for a similar support system. Maybe we can all be that encouraging support for each other. Here's to a great day for all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can see that now. From what I have found, I think we just have to wait for everyone to switch to google.

Best Answer

Hey 👋 i Would Love to join your group or add some friends too. 
It is just more fun together Right? ☺️

Best Answer
0 Votes

I help run a fit group with wonderful people and looking to welcome in some new members! We play monthly themed games to push us to step and have fun with our watches and our health. All watches are welcome!

We moved our group to Discord and it has been incredible. We have weekly wellness discussions, a place for food and nutrition, a readers corner and a place to post about our workouts and goals. We are not taking anymore signups for October games but if you’d like to come over and meet everyone, see what’s going on and add some good energy to our little home.

image.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! How do I find you on discord?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you give us a link? I can't find you on there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent a private message to you with the link.

Best Answer
0 Votes
CarlaJ.

Fit Adventures group on Discord. https://discord.gg/X48EWvnq
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to have some friends that help me stay accountable. Please add me.

Best Answer
0 Votes