Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focus on achievement Badges and their progress

Hi! Would it be possible to please have a way to feature our own achievement badges in the app dashboard, be able to record automatically and manually our steps/kms, and see our progress (kms reached and kms to goal)? 

It would also be amazing to be able to choose a specific challenge, like a famous hiking trail or distance of climbing Mount Fuji, or even a world renowned landmark or place, like the Panama Canal, the length of France, or distance from the earth to the moon. 

I love my Fitbit and am looking for a motivation besides just tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@kwalshf you might enjoy the World Walking app. You can choose a virtual walk from a list of 450+. Then, the steps recorded by your Fitbit will be applied to your walk. You can watch your progress in Google Maps and even see Google Street View images of the places you virtually visit. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh nice! Thank you! I'll take a look at that app. The other things I've
seen are the conqueror challenge and similar ones where you sign up and get
a shiny medal as proof of completion. But it would be nice to have
something like that, even digital, within Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@kwalshf I agree with you, but Fitbit removed all challenges earlier this year. There hasn't been any indication that they intend to bring them back, so third-party apps may be as good as it gets.

Another app you may want to look at is called Stridekick. That gives us a way to do challenges with your friends and family. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes