Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeletics intigration

It would be great if Fitbit would work with freeletics.

It's the best Fitness Programm I found so far and it would be very cool to have the opportunity of using fitbit data and Freeletics together. 

For example if I coud see on my fitbit dashboard what my heartrate was when I did 50 Burpees and how it changes over time. 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

@Kaktusfarmer It's nice to see you around! That's a great idea and I would love to see it posted in our Ideas Board because those suggestions are viewed directly by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Hope to see your ideas on the board soon. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I add my voice to yours... 

Freeletics, is a greate and widely spread fitness/workout program, I also have an account an would lvoe if Fitbit can linked to my account in FreeLetics

Best Answer
Freeletics have over 1.5 million people on board surely Fitbit would like to capitalise on that kind of coverage???
Best Answer

hi, this excelent comment was posted in march 2015. A year later has Fitbit made any developments??

I notice the iwatch has integrated freeletics - i am just thinking about upgrading my surge to either a blaze or a iwatch driven due to the fact that Freeletics is on the iwatch. 

Best Answer

If I where you, I'd rethink what you are buying. 

In my opinion the Blaze isn't an upgrade, It's a downgrade. It doesn't even have built in GPS. It just looks nicer...

I recently read that the "GARMIN Vivoactive HR" will be comming soon. At least on the paper it might be the watch to buy. 

At least for me, I would never buy an iwatch. For most of the stuff it can do, I rather use my smartphone with its big screen. And when I'm not e.g. when I'm running, training, working or driving I do not want to read messages etc. anyway... More important for me is, that charching once a week is more than enaugh for me. I don't want to charge it every day...

Well if it supports freeletics, that would be a very nice to have option and I'm sure the iwatch is a lot more accourat that the suge in GPS, heartbeat... still I think I would check out the new Garmin watch first 😉

Best Answer

Completly agree! Would love to see an integration with Freeletics. Currently Fitbit seems to only track activities over distance. Despite hitting bpm of 130+ because I'm moving withing a 20m square radius, it doesn't seem identify that as an "activity."

Another great integration would be with Yoga applications. Apple HealthKit integrates with Yoga Studio, for example.  

Best Answer

Hi. I have bought the new Apple I watch V2 - I have only had it for 5 days so still in the honeymoon phase - But it does appear to be an excellent sports watch and then on top it can do other things - like pair up with Freeletics. 

People complain about the battery life - it easily lasts a day and then I charge it at night at it is a very good bedside clock / alarm. 

I really did like my fitbit and would have stayed with them if they had looked at developing other fitnesses possibiliites - there is a growing demand for apps like Freeletics and IMHO the future will be there. 

Best Answer

@MikeR1975 wrote:

there is a growing demand for apps like Freeletics and IMHO the future will be there. 

I’m not familiar with Freeletics, but some of the new Fitbit models support Fitstar, which I think is similar. Have you tried it? I found this link that mentions both.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, and thanks for your reply I do appreciate it however, like I said in my post I love freeletics and I am more willing to get rid of fitbit than my workout program. 

Best Answer

yes I agree!!!!

yes we need a app for freeletics on fit bit!

Best Answer

Agree! Fitbit, any update on the integration? It’s a little alarming that Apple Watch has it set Up and you guys haven’t addressed this issue for 4 years now! 4!

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi Silvia,

this comment was posted in March 2015. Has Fitbit made any developments??

I notice the iwatch has integrated freeletics - I am just thinking about upgrading my surge to either a blaze or a iwatch driven due to the fact that Freeletics is on the iwatch. 

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bluemalaco Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

The idea was posted in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status has been changed to "Not Currently planned", check it out to find more about the official wording given to this. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes