Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends for challenge

Hi everyone, 

I find it hard to find friends to do challenges.  I'm new on this journey to get back in shape, and any motivation is good.  

Please add me if you do a challenge, and I will participate. 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hey Jessy. I am always up for motivation to keep me active… Add me if you want… https://www.fitbit.com/user/99ZB5Q

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jessy1976 

I just sent you a friend request  🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, it's great to see you around the Community forums and your motivation with your Fitbit device, @Jessy1976!  

I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of friends to add and start new challenges. Here are some threads of the discussion forums where you can find many people to add as friends: 

Let us know about your progress! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jessy1976 Welcome to the community! in addition to the suggestion and friend requests below, take a look around the community and see if you spot like minded people on the same journey as you are. Then send them a friend request... here is  a how to when you are ready.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hi @MstrHappy 

I just sent you a friend request 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi...Challanges keep me going. Sending you a request and everyone feel free to add me. 

Best Answer

Sent you a friend request @SunsetRunner 🙂

Best Answer

Well the app keeps telling my the challenges are more fun with friends, lets see if its true 😉

request sent...

~ james
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just sent you a friend request

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just sent you a request.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, challenges keep me going as well.  Enjoy the Bingo's.  New to Fitbit ( 4 months now)  I will send friend request to keep you going 😉

Hello @Jessy1976  I am fairly new to FitBit (4 months in 😉 )  Enjoying the challenges.  If you would like to be invited feel free to send me a friend request.

Best Answer
0 Votes