Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends for motivation

I’m looking for “Fitbit friends” who do better than 25,000 steps daily to challenge and motivate me to walk more. Doing challenges helps me to walk more while I work (I have a treadmill desk) but the friends I have are lucky if they do 10,000 a day and don’t give me a challenge. So if you do 25,000 - 30,000 - 40,000 steps a day and want to help motivate someone by doing work week challenges, let me know!!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I do not even come close to that currently ☹️ However, I would love to get there.  When I do, I will send you a friend request 😊

Best Answer

Excellent idea @ActiveInAK

I haven't been able to reach those numbers yet 😅, but I definitely want to get there soon! 

I've seen tons of users here on the forums who are walking 25,000 + steps per day, so I'm sure you'll find many people to start this challenge! It's certainly a great way to stay motivated 💪

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, sometimes I struggle to get 15,000 and other times I can do 30,000. Really it is anyone that wants to be part of a random work week challenge with people to help motivate them. I didn’t mean to sound like people can’t get in on it if they don’t do at least 25K steps a day. Right now I don’t usually either. 🤣

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't do that on average, but I'm good for a 30K+ week if I'm in a challenge. I really enjoy the bingo challenges because it includes distance and active minutes. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

You may have already found out that the Bingo challenges base your bingo tiles on your own average steps so they will probably challenge you to do more no matter who else is playing (since everyone's bingo tiles are tailored to their current mileage).  It is a way to allow you to compete with others who don't step at your level.  I love the Bingo challenges but I find they "handicap" the high steppers more than the low so it's hard to win vs. people with fewer average steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes