Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Zones customization

Is it possibile that Fitbit only allows to create only 1 new heart rate zone and does not allow to customize ALL the available Zones?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@ndriames yes. You may kind of customize other zones by changing the max HR but this is all the freedom you got here. With the new app, a single custom zone isn't used anywhere so it's pointless using it (I don't see it on Charge 6, not used in the app, I think it is still shown on some other watches like Sense but time in custom zone isn't available anymore. In other words, custom zone seems to be a dead feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Custom zone Is still available in the specific Heart rate monitoring section of current Fitbit app

Have a look at the green bar 

1000016444.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ndriames where is it? Before it was in the exercise breakdown but on Android this is gone. This is what it looks on Android now:

Screenshot_20231026_074013.jpg

Android and iOS seem to be updated at different pace. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The metric below , look at the image on the right. Try to edit metric available in homepage if you don't see it

1000016449.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ndriames this is for entire day. No use for me. I want time for particular workout. If I do threshold or tempo run I set the zone to that range and that's what I want to see afterwards. Value from the entire day does nothing for me. Also, this bit hasn't been updated yet (old zone names and colors) so it may disappear or change anytime.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it Is entire day. It also depends on the range you set, some ranges (highest ones) are unrealistic to reach outside specific workout activity

However , full customizable Heart rate zones is a must have for this kind of devices

Best Answer
0 Votes