Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate tracking

ANSWERED

I have had a Fitbit with heart rate tracking since 2014 (Charge HR, Blaze, Ionic) but I have never dropped below fat burn (the yellow color). Is there a setting I have wrong that I have never been in the blue or am I one step away from a heart attack?

Example day:

IMG_20171013_172351.jpg

?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ahhh, I think I see the issue, you're looking at an Android heart rate graph; if it's any consolation I don't think anybody gets in the blue zone in the Android graphs; here's what mine looks like from earlier today:

HeartRate-20171013.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Cantryboy wrote:

I have had a Fitbit with heart rate tracking since 2014 (Charge HR, Blaze, Ionic) but I have never dropped below fat burn (the yellow color). Is there a setting I have wrong that I have never been in the blue or am I one step away from a heart attack??

It's hard to answer your question without some more information (and even then the answer would best be provided by a cardiologist).  Maybe if you post an image of your 24 hour heart rate track from either your phone or the Dashboard we might have more to go on.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updated OP 🙂

?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ahhh, I think I see the issue, you're looking at an Android heart rate graph; if it's any consolation I don't think anybody gets in the blue zone in the Android graphs; here's what mine looks like from earlier today:

HeartRate-20171013.png

Best Answer