Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate zone alert.

I am a 58 year old cyclist and have recently been diagnosed with a heart condition.

If my heart rate rises above 150-170 bpm i will have problems does anyone know of ,or use an app that will monitor my heart rate daily and if raises into these zones alert me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Les01 and welcome to the Help forums.  Just for clarification, are you looking for an app that is an alert for all day use or just while exercising?  What model Fitbit do you use?  Third party app are only available in the Fitbit App Gallery and for the Ionic/Versa family only.  There are MANY apps and you should search.  You must look closely, because not all apps are configured for all four devices.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello LZeeW.

Thanks for your reply I am using a Fitbit Versa 2 .

Ive only had it a couple of months, and have been looking into lots of apps but im not finding one that will do exactly what I'm after Im in the UK bye the way...

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Les01   There is programming in the Charge 4 that gives vibration feedback at the different heart rate zones when you are using the Exercise app.  According to the Fitbit Blog, this programming is supposed to be added to the Ionic/Versa in an update.  The Charge 4 manual also says that you can set custom zones.  You might be able to get this information from your Versa 2 when this update is released.  I hope you will be able to set your custom zones to get the information you want.  This feedback only happens when using the Exercise app, so this won't help you for all day monitoring.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me again, have you any idea when this update is expected?  

I will keep looking for app that will provide  what i am looking for although i am starting to think I might be on a bit of a loser, 

Many thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes