Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

I am a mother to a six month old baby boy and I am struggling to get enough exercise into my day. My son is breastfed and feeds every two hours on average.

We do dancing around the house but he doesn't sleep anywhere except on me during the day so in between the feeding and sleeping, I am sat down a lot!

I'm really struggling to reach 7000 steps a day let alone 10000! Any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
I am a mother to a six month old baby boy and I am struggling to get steps in during the day. My boy is breastfed so I spend a lot of time during the day sat down as he feeds every two hours still.

We do go out but he gets frustrated being in the pram and I can't carry him in the carrier anymore because of my back. I've tried dancing at home which he thought was hilarious but he wanted to be dancing with me which made me stop sharpish as he is heavy.

I'm not sure what else to do? Any ideas would be welcome!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Clairele!

I remember reading an article a few years back about a woman cutting laps around her clothesline, maybe something like that could work?
Alternatively are you able to get one of those baby hugger things and take a walk with bub around the block?
2 hour feeds sounds exhausting so I think you're amazing for even considering such a task. Brava!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry just saw your other post about the carrier and your back so scratch that idea.
I'm not a parent so basically know less than nothing but maybe run the fussy pram rider past your paediatric team?
Best Answer
0 Votes