Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Reminder

My Charge 4 Hourly Buzzer/Vibration is not working.  I've tried changing the clock face, holding the button in while charging until it vibrates and gets the Smiley Face.  Always worked before, not working now.  Very frustrating since I sit at a desk all day, and need the reminder to get up and move. 

No I have not moved to Google.

Thanks!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @DebbiV 

I understand your frustration. I rely on that hourly reminder as well. 

Have you checked your Charge 4 device settings to confirm the Reminder to Move is still enabled? Tap on the device icon in the upper left to get to your Charge 4 settings. You should see Reminder to Move. Tap to turn the Reminder on or off. 

You might try turning the Reminder off, sync, then turn it on, and sync. Sometimes, it also helps to restart your device to get it "unstuck" and back to sending out the hourly notifications. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
Thanks. Yes, I tried everything I'd done and checked before. I got a wild hair, and looked at the Do Not Disturb. It didn't have off or on selected. So i chose Off and Boom! It's working again. 😀😊
Best Answer

Hi @DebbiV 

Thanks for letting us know that you figured out the issue and your Reminders to Move are working again.

I'll have to remember to suggest checking Do Not Disturb & Bedtime mode settings if other users experience a similar problem. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help, @RiekoC 😀

-Debbi
Best Answer

Hi Debbie, good day I’ve been having the same issue with my fit but I would like to know if you’ve gotten any solution with yours kindly share with me. Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Michael
I went to So Not Disturb, and made sure it was Off

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DebbiV -- Honestly, that DND causes more problems! Glad you've got your reminders to move back!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer