Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can anyone log 80K steps a day for 1 week?

It should be very easy.  Walk at a pace of 120 steps per minute for 11 hours and 11 minutes continuously, but to average 80K steps per day they would have to do this for 7 straight days and have a life, maybe, no job, strong bladder and **ahem** sphincter muscles.  I personally can't understand why anyone would question ones ability to accomplish this feat.  I say, why stop at one week?  Go for a month or a year.  Give them a great big Badge!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I don't think you understand the meaning of average. It does not mean that you have to do the same thing 7 days in a row. You could just as well alternate hard and 'easy' days say 8 hr and 14 hr. Also why do you have to make other conditions, have a life, not have a job, have a strong bladder, etc. None of these are needed to accomplish the task. (1) a week is not a life, and perhaps the person doing the walking welcomes it as their life for week (2) don't have to be unemployed, just take a weeks vacations. (3) As for your bladder, I don't know how long it takes you to pee, but if you are walking 11 hours a day, there are still 13 hours left in the day for everything else.

Yes, I have averaged 80k a day for a week (565k), but only once. It is hard work, but not impossible. Perhaps you should come back and tell us how hard it is once you have gone out and done it yourself, instead of just sarcastic dreaming about how difficult it is. You belittle both yourself and the people that are able.

Best Answer
0 Votes