Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log my activity

I tried to log my activities, but the only thing I can log is the type of activity (walk, run..etc) and nothing else.

Can someone advise please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Rose_workout Which activity are you trying to log?  Do you see this when you're in the app?

03E3361B-AC4D-43FF-80F7-B722B440A9CD.jpeg

You need to tap on "log" and then search for the exercise.  If the option you want is not listed, then you'll need to pick the closest thing.  The type of activity you do doesn't change your caloric burn, so logging something as "rowing" versus "Zumba" doesn't matter.

Personally, I track almost all my workouts on my Fitbit watch from my wrist and use the "Workout" function.  Then, once you complete the exercise, you can rename it in the app and there are a ton of options.  Here are some screenshots to show you what I mean:

6EEB94A0-7044-4D97-ACD3-AE7CFA241DEC.jpeg

BDBD2D12-00EB-4223-AF93-384895A21FC8.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi FinanceBabe

Thanks for replying. 

Mine looks different than yours, I'm using Alta HR  

So when I try to log my activity, I can't edit the gray boxes.

Screenshot_20200205-204652_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

After typing in Walk, tap on the word walk that popped up. 

Now you should be able to edit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rose_workout as Rich mentions.. once you choose walk, you can backspace and it will give you options to rename it and the menu will come up as it does in financebabe's screen print. I think she has an iphone and I have a droid, so the function is the same regardless... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes