Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got my first 65k badge

So couple days ago I decided to go for 70 k but instead got 65k. I guess that was the most i had  ever walked and run in a day.  It took 530 active minutes to accomplish the goal and I was done by 930 pm. I have my flex since September so I'm pretty new to stepping but I love it. The sense of accomplishment and seeing that badge was all woth it including a huge blister on my toe. Lol. So how has your experience with the tracker been?  Please share. Thanks. Greg

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Congratulations, @Gtkozik!  I don't try for long day single day steps, or distance, but try to average 7 to 10 miles a day.    But, it sounds like you may need to learn how to lace the shoes to prevent Runner's Toe...  I used to have a link to a video on how to do that, but not sure if I can find it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s impressive! I’ve been using a Fitbit for almost four years and I’ve "only" managed to reach 54k in a single day. However, I recently broke the 25 million steps milestone, without being injured or burned out.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow. I never knew there was such a thing as runner's toe but i got it and maybe it was an issue with laces. Anyway. 7 to 10 miles a day that is a lot of walking on a daily. I was doing that much working for Amazon delivering packages so it is quite a lot. Thanks for the lace advice by the way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I think that your achievement is even more impressive. That is a huge amount of steps. I'm around 1 200 000 steps right now so that just blew me away. Great stepping

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gtkozik, here is a farily recent video on how to lace your shoes to prevent Runner's Toe.  I originally learned this trick from an old sage I met when I was running marathons for the sport of it.

Runner's World Lacing Technique Video

Best Answer
0 Votes

Congrats on your new badge!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Larry

Best Answer
0 Votes