Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ifit & google maps

Does Fitbit offer anything similar to ifit and their interface with google maps? I tried calling customer support and was very disappointed that the rep is asking me if IFIT is affiliated with Fitbit. As I said previously, I am interested in IFIT and the way they interface with google map so the client can exercise around the difference countries LIVE and or frame by frame. Does Fitbit offer something similar?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
I'm not familiar with ifit, it sounds like it is an app that lets you virtually run in a location and displays the view from there.
So why did the Fitbit rep ask if I fit is a partner? Well because if they are then your Fitbit miles would move you up the road in ifit.
Currently no Fitbit does have, I hope I understand, this feature.
I use My Virtual Mission which does collect Fitbit data. I'm NVM you decide the path to walk, if you want to walk as a team, decide if each person has to walk these miles or if the individual miles add together.. It displays a map of your path and how far you have gone. With the paid version it will show a street view of your location.
Best Answer
0 Votes