Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire vs Charge 4 Special Edition

ANSWERED

So I have a fitbit inspire 2 and I love it but it feels to small and doesn't track alot more than steps and heart. I want to be able to track more excerises and see how many floors I climb. Does the charge 4 hold up in retail work? I'll be sticking shelves getting product working trucks would the charge 4 track more for me or should I just stick with the inspire 

Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ya I went and got the Charge 4 and am much happier now maybe one day I will get the smart watch but I like how small the fitbit is 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You say you want to be able to track more exercises.  With the Inspire 2, you should be able to track any exercises that any Fitbit can.  Can you elaborate on what you mean?  Have you used the Exercise App?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I didn't mean to type excerises i meant tra k more like flights climbs and more data like that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From what I have seen via pictures on the website  the Inspire is basically a cheaper version of the Charge type of Tracker. I never have experienced the inspire myself I think they are both very similar. The Charge 4 I believe has more options.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer

Ya I went and got the Charge 4 and am much happier now maybe one day I will get the smart watch but I like how small the fitbit is 

Best Answer
0 Votes