Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing The Pulse, the new Community blog

Hey everyone! We just wanted to let you know that we launched a brand-new Community blog called The Pulse. Named after one of the most important health metrics that Fitbit devices track, The Pulse is the heartbeat of the Fitbit Community and a space to learn more about Fitbit products, features, and members.

You can find The Pulse as the first board in the Health & Wellness section of the Fitbit Community or by going here. Stay tuned for weekly posts and hit the "subscribe" button to get notified every time a new post goes up!

Have any suggestions for topics we should cover? Let us know here!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You should cover the topic of google accounts. Once you move over to a google account it hides your activity from other users that are not yet eligible for a change of accounts. Seriously, all you recent changes, taking away groups etc. just shows poor user research from your part. Fitbit used to be good but you guys just don't seem to care about your user base anymore. 

Best Answer

DAY 1!  After a long hiatus from my Fitbit (it's an oldie but a goodie), I dusted it off, fired it up, updated my account and started logging food.  I need to lose some serious weight.  Is this the forum for talking, sharing successes (or blips)?  

Best Answer

Hello @S0estergirl and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit has several Health and Wellness forums.  I think most users like you share their stories in the Manage Weight forum.  If you hit a bump, try browsing the Healthy Eating forum for new meal ideas.  Poor sleep can hinder weight loss, so check out the Sleep Well forum, too.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

(this is probably what the blog is for) You should cover software updates to Fitbit devices there.

You should also blog about some of the best Fitbit apps there. (I know, you’re probably an Android user, but the closest thing I can think of to this is an App Store Story (example [don’t worry, you can read it online])

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Asteroid1 Software updates is a great idea and one that we just started doing - check out the latest firmware update recap here

And love the idea of an App Store story (or something similar) - thanks for sharing! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like the discussion boards aren’t as popular as the groups. 

Best Answer

@RebeccaFitbit   Can you please add some guidance and explanation for the new Food icon?  When you set up a food plan, you get a circle divided into three segments.  There's no description about what this means.  I get one segment that turns purple after I log breakfast, but I don't know what this means.  The previous version gave you your calories left for the day on the dashboard.  Many other users are upset that the calories remaining was removed (posted in Product Feedback forum), but are we just missing something?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer