Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kettlebells!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say...

I have recently just found these! They are an incredible workout!

With my punchbag, skipping and now these, by the time I have finished I look like I have taken a shower!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Yes I like KettleBells as well!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank god for Youtube, teaches me everything

Best Answer

Glad you are enjoying yourself. Just be careful, it is easy to get hurt with them...

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it is you need to use proper form with them. Its hard to find

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Youtube is great. Here are a few kettlebells vids that I liked by an RKCII instructor that I have trained under. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFwupBPWTXU

Best Answer
0 Votes

What weight would you recommend someone who has never used a kettlebell before? Would 2-4 kilo be alright? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Look up Pat Flynn on youtube

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://youtu.be/q38GOggEQqY

Chronicles of Strength with Pat Flynn

Best Answer
0 Votes

It depends what you are doing. I would recommend starting with a simple and sinister protocol. I like to use 4 different bells. Say 12, 16, 20, and 24 kg. I ladder up and down the bells and remove one bell each week until I can do the whole thing with the heaviest bell. If you were thinking to use 2-4 kg then you may like to start with a 2, 4, 8 and 10.

Best Answer

I lived in a town a couple years ago that had this amazing kettle bell gym. The instructor was an amazing brute who got us moving and sweating and after the 1.5 hours I'd be sweating and smiling. It was the only thing that actually got my obese butt moving. Sadly I've moved from that town and can't find anything near as fun. I've thought about buying my own bells and trying to recreate the sensation but I'm someone who needs an overlord. lol 

That said, hooray for you discovering them! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I found kettle bells 2 years ago and they are amazing! I lost 9 kg purely by swinging those gods around! Hope ur still enjoying them!;-)

Best Answer
0 Votes