Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ladies, see a change in resting HR during menstrual/period?

So, ladies, I've got a Charge 2 (as pressure upgrade from Charge HR) and I've noticed that at the peak time I'm 'off' my HR is around 63, and as I get closer to that time it slowly drops to around 46/48 when on, and then it starts to rise again up to 63.

This is slowly lowering at both ends of the scale, due to rise in exercise, but you get the picture!

Any one else experience this? While I'm not super regular (few days forward/backward) the resting HR does fluctuate. The graph is quite novel!

Ta,

Juli

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums Woozle. I don't see any correlation between my HR and period, however it correlates really well with my anxiety for me. I am sure there are more ladies for who it fluctuates with their period.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

My HR (resting) fluctuates with every cold, stressful day, drinking- you name it. I haven't noticed it during the time, but it makes sense. There is added "stress" on certain organs, similar to if there is an illness or a cold..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I experience a much higher HR (+10) when Im using my medibles (edible Marijuana) on a daily basis for treating my chronic anxiety.  Its because it lowers my blood pressure which increases the heart rate. 

Best Answer

Fit bit needs more ways to track women's health. Vote 

community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Tile-for-menstrual-cycles/idi-p/130003

Best Answer
0 Votes