Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leslie Sansone- how to log?

ANSWERED

Hey everyone! I know there are a few Leslie Sansone fans here. I just started her walking routines today.

I am not sure how to log the workout though. What do you guys do?

I figured that because doing one of her routines is a little more intense than general walking, that it should be put in manually as an activity, but is this right? Should it be a light aerobic workout? Or should it be put under as a walk? When I did put it in as a walk (it was a 1 mile walk routine), it added an addional 2000 steps 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What model do you have?

I use the One And Charge HR. I use the Start/Stop Button. Just let Fitbit do its thing.

It is a step based activity so I use the Fitbit for it and do not manually log it.

But seeing as how you didnt do that I would add it as a walk. But only add 3/4 of a miles. Her miles really are not 1 mile. I generally get 1500 steps per mile

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

What model do you have?

I use the One And Charge HR. I use the Start/Stop Button. Just let Fitbit do its thing.

It is a step based activity so I use the Fitbit for it and do not manually log it.

But seeing as how you didnt do that I would add it as a walk. But only add 3/4 of a miles. Her miles really are not 1 mile. I generally get 1500 steps per mile

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I use a heart rate monitor, make note of time I started and stopped, calories burned and log these numbers into my dashboard under "aerobics, low impact" 

ETA: forgot to mention I have a fitbit ultra.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a flex and just let it count the steps. I figure any burn on top of that is just gravy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love those workouts! I usually just log it as a walk. I'll put in the time it took and how many miles the program was.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I log it as workout on fitbit. 
am i doing something wrong ? 
leslie workout of 22 minute

added 2200 steps and burnt 222 cals on my fitbit  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@siddiquisaraNo you are not doing anything wrong.  This is an old thread.

I now use workout mode as well. Then I rename to a custom workout I set up as WATP

Workout mode on watch is the only one that can be edited/renamed

Community Council Member

Best Answer