Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template for Team Challenges

While the challenges through the mobile apps are nice they currently don't give you the option to set up teams and compare against other teams.  Myself and other Community Council members made up this Excel sheet (Google Drive Folder I've shared, where you can download it for your use) which you can use through Google Drive to give access to everyone involved in your challenge to keep track of daily steps.

(There are two options in the folder, an Excel Sheet and a Google Sheet version)

If you have any questions regarding the template or suggestions for improvement feel free to send me a PM.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for participating in the Community @SunsetRunner, it's always great to see you around!

I think this is a really good tool and for it to be able to help more people, I'll be moving it from the Support boards to the Discussion boards if you don't mind. Thanks for taking the time to share this with the Community! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

How do you get the data from people onto your template?

Best Answer
0 Votes

They update it themselfs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

The link is broken does anyone out there have an active link to the google sheets tracker? Starting an office challenge with multiple people soon and would love to share it so we can all track progress

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner I would love to get my hands on the sheets, but the link is not working. Would you be able to email it to me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner  Dont count on it. this post was from 2015. Doubt the person is around anymore

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer