Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for friends

I’m returning after years away and things are different (more difficult) in the community.  I’m looking for new friends to join groups.  I’m interested in hiking, walking and seniors supporting seniors groups as I restart my journey to optimal health.  If anyone knows of groups like that and wants to friend me so I can join I’d really appreciate it.  Thanks.

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

Thank you. 

Best Answer

I am a male who's 13 years old and usually am pretty active. This should give you a good picture on what's going on with me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been unable to see your groups.  I sent you a friend request. I’m hoping I will be able to see your group’s if you friend me.

Best Answer

I'll friend you today or tomorrow.

Best Answer

Hey I literally just turned 14 @CIAGorilla5  can I have your username 

Best Answer

Good job for turning 14 dude! My name in Fitbit is Christian . Sorry it's my real name.

Moderator edit:  removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I gave up on Fitbit helping there. Go to Facebook and find group Facebook friends. They do challenges and friend requests 

Best Answer

@The3dsguy  What’s your name in the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have Facebook lol.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as on here

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess you can become a REAL Fitbit friend of mine. My User Name is Christian Avila 

Best Answer

It keeps saying that there is know user with that username 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve already added @Seaturtle7 and it says that his name is Slade.
Best Answer

Ok.  Enough.  You haven’t added me.  And that isn’t my name.  I don’t know what you are doing but stop.  

Best Answer
What do I stop? And are you even connected to Google and Fitbit? I don’t
have a Fitbit account. Google account only.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know the problem now. When I checked my user name it was blank which is why no one could add me since you’ll HAVE to enter that user name manually. Just as @Loubelle said in their first post, they said something about the username thing. Try adding me again & I guarantee you that it exists. Type in”CIAGorilla5” in the search bar for username and you should not get an error. If so, I don’t know what to tell you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stop lying.  Stop posting in this thread.

Best Answer
Ok ok I’ll stop. And I’m not lying I’m confused! Stop emotionally trying to
make me feel bad. I’m new to Fitbit OK?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. I followed your exquisite instructions, but no one believes me. Do you know anything I could do for everyone to believe me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing your adding friends query. 

If you haven't moved to Google yet you may not be able to see all the friends but you can give it a try. 

To add Friends on the Fitbit App tap You and then Friends. You should be able to add your friends.

We all want to share a positive experience in the Fitbit Community, so please be polite, constructive, and respectful when interacting with other members. Your opinions are always welcome, but inflammatory or personal insults, harassment, obscene or abusive comments and hate speech are not acceptable in public or private messages. This includes any content that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia or transphobia, or harm against any individual or group.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer