Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for honest people for Challenges :)

I enjoy doing the fitbit chanlegge. I have to overwok though to compete with this one person in a chanlegge cause she does nothing but drops steps,and gets steps out of no were somehow. I'm loooking

for some very honest people to do the chanlegge with that will sync trackers reguarly with thier phones. I sync mine every time im near wi-fi to save data. my neighboorhood has wi-fi. its were i walk most of time.

I do voltunteer at a job on fridays,and sats which gets me in a few more steps then dureing the week. 

anyways please reply to this is your a honest person who does the chanlegee. thank you.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @snowwolf776, nice to the see your face here in the Forums! Heart

I wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums on the board Get Moving, as you will have the option to interact with different people looking for similar options regarding challenges here. If you need help with anything regarding challenges or regarding your Fitbit tracker you can post your inquiry in the Product Help Forums

Hope you find a lot of honest friends for your challenges! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hey @snowwolf776! Come check out our new group!  It's a place for honest steppers to participate in monthly/yearly stepping challenges.  From there, you can view our members (we're just getting started) and add friends.  🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/group/23F3PG

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you everyone,and i did join your group FinanceBabe. don't let my steps this week fool you. I been tryign to beat someone fair and square who i think cheats. I don't averge 30 thousand steps weekly.

Best Answer

all of you look like you averge about the same amount of steps i do every day. at least 10000 a day sometimes more dependign on my carolie intake. even then its only 20000 a day for me to burn off all my carolies so im under budget. I look forward to honest chanleggs were i don't have to really push myself all day long every day. I will use dasj board tonight to make friends for you. would you all mind if i invited my dad to join us? he is another honest stepper he just doesn't get much in every day. 

Best Answer

ok here is some background on me. I have had ten thousand steps a day for 1000 days in a row. sometimes more then ten thousand steps. Most of it with with the Jawbone Up before they went out of busnuies,even then i was still able to use my Jawbone up band until strap broke again. Thats when i joined fitbit with charge 2. I am the neighboorhood pet sitter when people need me to watch thier pets. When i get the chance to i will hike with friends,i love to go camping just don't get to go often. unforttanttly its not possbille to trasfer up data to your fitbit data. I am a Christian person,im not prefect but i do my best. No human is prefect. I am always a very honest person though. If i did a chanllege with all of you i would agree to sync my tracker with phone by 11:30pm that evening starting the monday night chanlegge starts. in other words everyone would sync at 11:30pm. it gives us all a good amount of time to get in steps.  Honestly i really don't mind loseing a chanleege,i just rather lose to honest people. I'm sure you all understand that. Thank you again for the invite to your group. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me. I go from 10-15k a day. Right now 10k. But I am honest

I sent a friend request Ignore if you do not want it. Wont hurt my feelings

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Feel free to invite your dad @snowwolf776!  The more the merrier!

I feel my best when I get close to 15K or more than 15K.  But I always shoot for at least 10K.  I hope to increase it.  I'd love to be someone who does 20K a day, but once I start back to working, I just don't see that happening unless I spend some serious time in the gym stepping and I prefer to spend the majority of my gym time lifting weights.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@snowwolf776,

I'm not trying to start a big fight although it might pass the time on a boring afternoon. I don't think syncing games are dishonest. I don't do them because I use a more successful strategy.

http://48statehike.blogspot.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wait! You can actually cheat the amount of steps you actually take? Why would anyone want to do that? That is crazy!

Anyway, feel free to add me. I need someone to challenge. I am an avid hiker though, but right now as I try and recover from being completely unhealthy this past year, my goal is 10,000 steps a day some days I find it hard to get even those steps in, so having a challenge with someone would definitely help!

My FitBit syncs several times a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes