Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lower Left Back Pain

Greetings! I recently encountered lower left back pain cause probably most likely from pulling weeds in my yard. What exercises can I do that won't injure me further. I miss working out but I can bearly walk. I'm so sad, I have ruined my new years goals! Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, I would see a doctor first. It is important to know what excactly causes the pain. To avoid that you create new injuries.

Best Answer

Thank you! I have been going to the chiropractor all of this week. Just hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

most will say that for any back pain rest is best. as far as your goals being ruined, it is the 12th day, I think you are OK to pick up once your back is healed.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

SoonerGurl58:  As a Physical Therapist with 38 years of clinical experience I wish you the best of luck with the chiropractor.  I hope he doesn't diagnose you as having a vertebral subluxation.  As with most back pain the over whelming cause is flexion.  If the chiropractor doesn't give you any help, I will gladly discuss the matter with you at a later date.  Good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo very much!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might have actually damaged something in your back, maybe want to have that checked up. I've always been quite a tall kid while growing up and I had a lot of lower back pain because of my fast growth. I was playing football in the yard with my cousin and it was pretty slippery as it was after a good summer rain. I slipped and fell directly on my bum, couldn't walk all day. Since then the pains just kept getting worse and worse, but I tried to brush them off. I finally got it in me to go to these guys https://zakerchiropractic.com/ that were recommended to me, as I just couldn't sleep one night. I'm doing a lot better now, should have done it sooner.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for sharing that information @abragred! I have 3 hernias and mostly I have a little pain in my right leg, but I'm always trying to keep updated on ways to reduce pain and avoid further damage on my lower back. 😁 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes