Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waking up alarm

Hi. I hope im posting this question in the correct place. If not feel free to move it or point me in the right direction.

I'm looking into what Fitbit model to get. The main purpose is that I need a silent alarm to wake me up in the mornings without waking up my wife. One I'm up I can make use of the other cool functions. At the moment I'm looking at the charge 3 because I can get a good deal on it and I read that it has a pretty strong vibration setting. 

So my question:

Will the silent vibrating alarm actually be strong enough to wake me up in the mornings? I have never had a vibrating watch or band so have never tried it.

How long does it vibrate- just a few short vibrations or is it continuous?

And what Fitbit has the strongest vibrations? Im a pretty heavy sleeper(usually).

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dawie2

The Smart Awake feature might be helpful (This feature is available on the Versa 3 😊)  "When setting an alarm, turn on Smart Wake to allow your tracker to find the best time to wake you starting 30 minutes before the alarm time you set. It avoids waking you during deep sleep so you're more likely to wake up feeling refreshed. If Smart Wake can’t find the best time to wake you, your alarm alerts you at the set time."

I find that when using the Smart Awake feature, the vibration is enough to wake me up.

Best Answer
0 Votes