Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marathon with a Fitbit?

ANSWERED

I'm thinking of a Marathon late in 2018 (December is our local one). 

With the new watches out (Ionic) and coming out (Charge 3?) I'm trying to see if I can use Fitbit to help prepare and run the course.  I'm interested in if anything gives audio cues about distance/pace/etc.  Any apps for the Ionic help in training?  Do any apps give audible pace info via Bluetooth headphones? 

I've had my Charge 2 for a year (which I love), but I'd be willing to upgrade to an Charge 3/Ionic/Ionic-replacement-with-GPS/whatever if it would actually help me prepare and stay on pace for the big day.  I can wait nearly the entire year to upgrade, but I'd like it to be something that will genuinely help me on race day.  I don't see what I want right now, but I may not be perfectly informed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On your phone, click on the exercise tile. In the upper right hand corner, click on the stopwatch. Set the frequency of the voice cues on the bottom. Then click the start arrow.

You can use your other device at the same time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

On your phone, click on the exercise tile. In the upper right hand corner, click on the stopwatch. Set the frequency of the voice cues on the bottom. Then click the start arrow.

You can use your other device at the same time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perhaps you should give this a try Smiley Wink

Virtual Partner - www.wimmer-michel.de/VirtualPartner/index_en.html.

You can find the app in the Fitbit App Gallery

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes