Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Badges Please!!!

ANSWERED

Right now no badge reward system is better than Apple. And that is disappointing. I want to use my Google Pixel watch and get reward for my progress. With fitbit currently (01/07/2024) the badges are limited and only reward you with a new badge (mostly) for longterm achievements instead of getting rewarded for the small steps that ultimately get you healthy. 

Kia, RN 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KiaCeline I agree with you! The Product Feedback forum is the best place to offer suggestions for future features. I hope you will consider posting your idea there.

You also might want to try the Stridekick app. A lot of us use that for challenges, now that they are no longer available on Fitbit. Stridekick has a lot of badges too. Some of them are very different than Fitbit's and you can earn some of them more than once. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@KiaCeline I agree with you! The Product Feedback forum is the best place to offer suggestions for future features. I hope you will consider posting your idea there.

You also might want to try the Stridekick app. A lot of us use that for challenges, now that they are no longer available on Fitbit. Stridekick has a lot of badges too. Some of them are very different than Fitbit's and you can earn some of them more than once. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes