Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need More Fitbit Audio Walk & Run

ANSWERED

Hello, everybody! I'm rather new to the Fitbit community, and I'm very happy to be here! My goal is to lose 40 pounds in the next 6-12 months (no rush), get fit, and enjoy myself while I'm at it. Right now I'm moving every day - walking/jogging on days I'm not working out through the Fitstar "Get Lean" program. 

I absolutely love the Fitstar Audio Walk & Run beta. The coaching is amazing and I would happily pay the monthly subscription.... but. There's a but. 

There's just not enough to choose from. I'm an outdoor walker/jogger (not runner - too much impact) and I don't even own a treadmill. There are only two options for me - one easy and one medium. The rest are all treadmill-based. I do understand that there are only so many things Fitstar can do for someone who walks/jogs, but at least mix it up a bit. A different coach, a longer workout, a shorter workout, "speed walking", fitness walking... I'd really love to see these, and it would make it worth the money. 

Something else I've noticed is that there doesn't seem to be much available to people who want to maintain their weights. What happens then? Is Fitstar no longer useful once you've reached your goal weight/muscle mass/body composition? I will be there someday! ❤️ 

Thanks for everyone's replies and opinions in advance. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ErinJ80 Welcome to the Community and congratulations on your commitment to live a healthier lifestyle. Great suggestion, you should add it to the Feature Suggestions and then other can vote for it.

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ErinJ80 Welcome to the Community and congratulations on your commitment to live a healthier lifestyle. Great suggestion, you should add it to the Feature Suggestions and then other can vote for it.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I'm a newbie to all of this! Haha. 

Best Answer
0 Votes