Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some healthy friends!!

I'm suffering from depression/anxiety, and I'm trying to get fit while I recover. I  need friends who are:

1. Active

2. Vegan/vegetarian (if you share your food, that is. The motivation from veg*n is astounding, for me!)

3. Willing to participate in challenges

4. If you have a mental illness too, we might identify better ^_^

My profile is https://www.fitbit.com/user/243NBJ (not sure if you can add me from here), so get to it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey 🙂 Sent a request! I am a senior in college balancing the weight of everything while trying to sneak fitness in but that's one of my favourite parts of the day haha. Since I was a few months old I have had a life-threatening food allergy. That eventually lead me to the world of vegan and clean/organic foods. Lots of fruits and veggies and other good-for-you snacks. Challenges are a great motivation and a chance to interact with friends and find more. Besides regualar stress of school I have been struggling with binge eating. It is a struddle to manage it but I try to have those healthy foods on hand rather than chips or candy for example. I've also been dealing with anxiety. Best of luck and I know you can achieve your goals! Exercise and healthy eating can help reduce depression as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes